Monday, September 5, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - September 5

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! Today is my husband's 30th birthday, and we are enjoying the fact that he has the day off work so we can spend it with him! Thanks to a Groupon last week for Smashburger, dinner tonight is covered as well!

Monday - Out for hubby's birthday dinner


Tuesday - Chili, Chunky Cornbread


Wednesday - Rigatoni w/ Chicken & Spicy Cream Sauce, Garlic Toast, Salad


Thursday - (My first day of work!) Breakfast Burritos, possibly waffles for the kiddos


Friday - Leftovers or something easy for me, hubby is taking the kids out


Saturday - My in-laws will be in town and I'm not sure what we have planned yet, or if I will be working


Sunday - Most likely an eat-in date night


Check out more menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment