Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - September 26

Welcome to the last week of September! The month really has flown by. I absolutely love the cooler weather we have been having and being able to incorporate more comfort foods back into my menu plans. Here is the plan for this week!

Monday - Mini Meatloaves, Perogies, Carrots

Tuesday - Tuna & Cheddar Pasta Melt, Green Beans

Wednesday - Braided Pizza Bread (bbq chicken for hubby and I, cheese and pizza sauce for the kids)

Thursday - Enchilada Casserole (another winner from my family's cookbook...will share the recipe soon!)

Friday - I'll be working, so I'm sending hubby and the kids out to McDonalds (grandma sent a gift card!)

Saturday - Probably out...working early that day, and it would be nice to do something in the afternoon/evening with the family.

Sunday - Chili, Macaroni & Cheese

Also planning to bake Apple Dumpling Cake & Ron's Bread Machine White Bread. Might also try to get around to making Peanut Butter Bars.

You can see more menu planning ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment