Monday, September 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - September 19





So sorry about the lack of posts again over the last week or two...I started my new job and life has been a bit crazy! Now that I'm through with a lot of my training, I'm only scheduled around 15 hours a week for the next few weeks, so I should have more time to keep up with everything else in life. :)


Amazingly, even though I've been busy with work, we haven't been forced to eat out more. It just goes to show that if I have a good plan and stick to it, I can save my family money. I would hate to work just to pay for extra eating out. Seems to me like that would be a huge waste of time!


Here is my plan for this week:


Monday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Orzo with Zucchini & Tomatoes (new recipe!)


Tuesday - (working tonight) Leftovers for hubby and I, mac & cheese or pancakes for the kids


Wednesday - Buffalo Chickpea Patties, Rice, Salad


Thursday - Tacos


Friday - Probably out...L has a birthday party from 4-6 on the other side of town.


Saturday - (working) Something easy for the kids, frozen pizza or whatever my husband wants for himself (hehe...)


Sunday - Chinese food date night for hubby and I!


I am also planning to bake homemade hamburger buns (first time!), zucchini bread and Lemon Blueberry muffins (recipe to come tomorrow.)


You can check out more ideas for your own menu plan over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment