Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Swimming Lessons!

To me, swimming lessons are a summer must-do for kids. I remember my mom taking me over and over (and over AND over) again, year after year. I loved being in the water, but absolutely hated putting my face in. Now I get to deal with the exact same thing with my child.


We started off with a two week swim camp at a FABULOUS place called Bear Paddle Swim School. It really is awesome. The pool is warm, the class sizes are small (3 to 1 ratio!), and it's indoors. We did outdoor lessons last year and froze and dodged storms for a few weeks. Didn't want to do that again!


By the end of the two week camp, she had become a little more comfortable with putting her face in, but still needs to work on it. So, we signed up to do weekly lessons at least for the rest of the summer. And hopefully one of these days we will get a nice, hot, storm-free day so we can utilize our swim pass to actually practice!


You can see more Wordless Wednesday pictures at 5 Minutes for Mom!

4 comments:

  1. I remember swimming lessons as a kid but I was like a little fish. I hope my little girl will be the same.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/06/wordless-wednesday-fathers-day-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? Toeristenvisum voor Nieuw-Zeeland

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are specific dissertation web-sites by way of the web to produce safe apparently documented inside your website. https://www.alrafayglobal.com/

    ReplyDelete