Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Menu Plan - June 21


Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday...the weekend totally wore me out! My garage sale experience wasn't fantastic, and all I felt like doing yesterday was sitting around. Happy to have my energy back today!

Here's my plan:

Monday - We had hot dogs & mac & cheese...like I said, I was tired....

Tuesday - Grilled Pizza (ham, red & yellow peppers, green onions), carrot sticks

Wednesday - Waffles with Strawberry Rhubarb sauce, bacon (bumped from last week)

Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs, carrot sticks

Friday - Meatball Subs, Salad

Saturday - Thinking about trying something new and having "finger food night". We typically don't get home from church until just before 7 and we are all hungry and I don't feel like cooking! Thought it might be fun to prepare a few things (cheese cubes, dip, cut up fruit, etc.) before we head out to make dinner time easier!

Sunday - Taking L to a party, will probably pick something up on the way home.

Check out more menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment