Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - I haven't made anything...

Because we were gone all last week, I haven't really made anything new to share. Well, I guess I did make some rhubarb bread last night...but it didn't turn out very well. Very dissapointing!! I love rhubarb and managed to get a bunch of it for free from my sister-in-law over the weekend. I have some in the freezer that will hopefully fare better in a recipe next week.

In the meantime, please enjoy some of the food pictures I took on my trip.


Crab roll at Pike Place Chowder...SO good. And see that cocktail sauce? Best. Ever.


Vegetable Samosas from Chutneys Queen Anne. I picked up a Groupon for this place a couple of weeks before we left. It was my first time eating Indian food. It was pretty good, but I decided that it's too flavorful for me. It was really heavy, and probably would be good in small amounts.



Best burger I've ever had...at Blue Moon Burgers. The beef was organic, grass fed, and by far the best beef I have ever tasted. I've decided to look for sales now on grass fed beef at home. I grew up eating grass-fed beef, and have always thought that it tasted better. Now I can't go back!!


Fresh cherries from Pike Place Market....yummo. For me, no trip to Washington state is complete without cherries. When I was a teenager, we would often take summer trips to central Washington and we ALWAYS bought cherries.


That's all for today. Remember, you can view all of my Tasty Tuesday recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment