Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - June 6

Happy Monday! We are back from vacation and feeling energized! We had a fabulous week away. The kids had a great time with their grandparents, and hubby and I had fun exploring Seattle! Pictures to come later this week!

Typically when I get back from vacation I am excited to make some new recipes and work on some house projects. Today is no exception! Unfortunately, we came back to HOT weather, and I refuse to turn my oven on when it is above 90 degrees, so this week will be a grilling week!


Monday - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Corn on the Cob

Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Pizzas, Grilled Peaches

Wednesday - Late day appointment, so not sure what we'll have

Thursday - Tostadas

Friday - Spaghetti w/ Turkey Meatballs, Salad

Saturday - Working in the nursery at church, so something quick for the kids (waffles, probably)

Sunday - Undecided


We pretty much cleared out our pantry before our trip, so that has made it difficult to make a plan this week! As I get back into the swing of things and see what's on sale, it should help fill in some blanks!


Check out more menu plan ideas over at I'm and Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment