Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - June 13

Almost half way through June already! I suspect the summer will be over before we know it. :( Had a GREAT weekend and looks to be a good week ahead. I'll be busy getting ready for my garage sale, so my menu plan this week reflects that.

Monday - Beef Tostadas, Corn Chips & Salsa

Tuesday - Grilled Pizza with Chicken, Spinach & Mushrooms

Wednesday - Waffles with Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce, Bacon

Thursday - Burgers (Anxious to try some all-natural beef that I found on sale at Meijer last week!)

Friday - Brats, Mac & Cheese

Saturday - Probably something out, since I'll be busy with garage sale all day

Sunday - It's Father's Day! Not sure what we are doing yet.


There you have it! Now I'm off to take the kids to the park to enjoy the beautiful day we are having!

You can see more Menu Plan ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment