Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 2


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! My meal planning last week was basically a waste of time...I didn't feel well all week and ended up not really making anything that was planned. Oh well...I'll try again this week!

Monday - Tuna Patties (bumped from last week AND the week before), baked mac & cheese

Tuesday - Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Rice

Wednesday - Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza

Thursday - Burritos

Friday - Hot Dogs, Baked Beans

Saturday - Something takeout

Sunday - Mother's Day...not cooking!!!

My main goal over the next couple of weeks is to find something that my son will eat for lunch on a regular basis. He is a terrible eater, and would live off of crackers, pretzels and yogurt if I would let him. I'm desperately trying to get him on some sort of eating schedule before my husband and I take our trip to Seattle, otherwise grandma is really going to have her hands full!!

Check out more menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment