Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 16



Hard to believe May is already half over! We leave for our trip at the end of next week! So excited to get away! My meal plans for the next two weeks will be using a lot of things I keep on hand in my pantry and freezer. Too busy these days to do too much bargain hunting and I really don't want to leave my house full of food!

Monday - Pizza, Spinach Salad

Tuesday - Bruschetta Chicken & Pasta (using a Philly Cooking Creme that I got for super cheap awhile back)

Wednesday - Pulled Pork, Beans

Thursday - Pulled Pork Pizza on the Grill

Friday - Burgers, Onion Rings

Saturday - Hubby will be out with friends....I think I'll get takeout....

Sunday - Possibly having Couple's Group here?? I'll probably make Pizza Pinwheels (recipe tomorrow!) and Spinach Salad.

Check out more menu plan ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment