Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - April 25


It is unbelievable how fast these April weeks have flown by...can't believe it's almost May! Looking forward to some warmer weather...it's been terribly rainy and dreary around here lately!

Monday - Sweet & Sour Meatballs (I'll post the recipe tomorrow!), Green Beans

Tuesday - Tuna Cakes, Rice (Bumped from last week)

Wednesday - Pancakes & Sausage (My kids LOVE breakfast food and this is one meal I can guarantee I won't have to fight with them to eat!)

Thursday - Meatloaf, Macaroni & Cheese

Friday - Grilled Hot Dogs, Chips

Saturday - Something takeout

Sunday - Couple's Group here again...I have some mini phyllo shells in my freezer that I need to use. This recipe looks quick and tasty!

Check out more meal plan ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment