Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

The last few weeks have been insanely busy and my blogging has suffered. I'm learning that I am not very good at balancing too many things at one time. Something to work on, I guess.

My in-laws visited from Iowa the last weekend in March, and then my parents came from Canada the first weekend in April. Two weekends in a row of having house guests is intense. We had a really great time with everyone though. I went to my first Cubs game with my dad, my brother Daniel and my hubby...it was SO much fun!

(That's me and my "baby" brother who is now taller than me...hee, hee!"

The kids had fun spending time with both sets of their grandparents and two of their uncles.
Last weekend we hosted our couple's group on Sunday night, so it was yet another event that I had to clean and prepare for. It was a lot of fun to host everyone and we always have great food and conversation!

Things are mostly back to normal now, finally. Looking forward to a quiet weekend with no plans! I plan to get back to regularly scheduled blogging next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment