Thursday, April 22, 2010

CHEAP Seventh Generation Cleaning Products

As I'm sure EVERYONE knows by now, today is Earth Day. Really, the day doesn't mean that much to me. We try to do our best to conserve and recycle, mostly just for the financial savings! Where we live, we pay per trash can for garbage pick-up, and for recycling we pay like $2 a month total. So, it definitely pays for us to recycle as much as we can!! We own a front loading washing machine and have started to replace our light bulbs with CFL bulbs. It's a start, right?

I'm starting to become more aware of environmentally friendly cleaning products as well. I wanted to share this deal with you on Seventh Generation cleaning products:

25oz. Seventh Generation dish soap & multi surface cleaner are both on sale for $2.49 at Target this week

Use $1/1 Target coupon & $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon

= $0.49!

This is cheaper than buying regular dish soap and cleaner, and I'm excited that I can spray down my kid's toys without having to worry about the harsh chemicals in regular cleaner!

There are numerous other Seventh Generation products on sale at Target this week. You might also consider buying 3 and submitting for the $5 rebate I mentioned the other day, and having this be a moneymaker for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment