Sunday, April 11, 2010

2010 Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

It's party time! Let me introduce myself for anyone who may be visiting my blog for the first time!

My name is Candace and I live in a southwest suburb of Chicago, Illinois with my husband and two children.

Adam and I have been married for a little over seven years. We relocated to Illinois from Omaha, Nebraska in 2005.

L is three and is a blast. She loves to sing and dance and ask questions CONSTANTLY. She loves to read books and is very interested in the world around her. School is a lot of fun for her and she loves to be on the go!

Z was born in August 2009, and is 8 months old. He is a mommy's boy!!! He studies strangers long and hard and either greats them with a smile or a terrified scream. He is very content to sit and play on his own, but does enjoy having his big sister around to entertain him.

I started this blog in the fall of 2009 when I discovered how much I could save on everyday items by using coupons and deals, and wanted to share what I know with everyone I know! I have been able to use the savings to make it possible for me to not have to go back to work after Z was born. It has been GREAT! I love having projects, and couponing is a never ending one! I have been able to cut my family's grocery budget in half in just a few short months.

So, that's a little about me. I would love to answer any questions that anyone might have, so feel free to leave me a comment! And don't forget to introduce yourself!

Here are the prizes that I would be interested in winning: 7, 15, 31, 32, 37, 39, 49 & 52!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Our kids are the same age! Following you now too. I just started seriously couponning about a month ago, and excited where I can go from here! Still trying to not spend more just because it's on sale and save money instead, but I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete