Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - August 29


Happy Monday all! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. It was pretty relaxed around here. After a busy week last week with school starting and everything, relaxing was just what we needed!

We've been enjoying the last couple of days because the weather has been much cooler. This has been especially nice because our grill seems to have decided that it doesn't want to work anymore. Last week I tried to light the right side burner and it lit a fire underneath the outside of the grill. I tried to use it again on Friday and it wouldn't turn on at all. It really needs to be replaced anyways, so I think we're done grilling until we can find a new grill in the spring. Or maybe even a heavily discounted clearance model this fall!

Here's my plan for this week:

Monday - Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt, Salad

Tuesday - Individual Meatloaves, Perogies, Carrot Sticks

Wednesday - Waffles with fruit, Scrambled Eggs

Thursday - Southwest Chicken Bake (this is a new one for me!), Salad

Friday - Spaghetti & Meatsauce, Garlic Toast

Saturday - Calzones

Sunday - 7 Layer Dip, Chips

I also plan to bake a double batch of Banana Muffins.

You can check out more menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!


No comments:

Post a Comment