Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 22

It's the first day of school!

L had a good first day of Kindergarten! It started off with a few tears, but she recovered quickly and had a busy day. She came home completely exhausted. Choosing the half day option was definitely the best choice for her!


Now that we are working ourselves back into a school routine, I am hoping that I will be more organized....with meal planning, chores, grocery shopping, etc.! I'll let you know how that goes....

Here is my meal plan for this week:
Monday - Grilled Italian Sausage, Baked Beans, Green & Red Pepper slices
Tuesday - Corn Dog Muffins, Salad
Wednesday - Grilled Pizza, Carrot Sticks
Thursday - Tostadas
Friday - Grilled Chicken, Rice, Green Beans
Saturday - Something easy for the kids, Nacho Night for hubby and I!
Sunday - Leftovers
I plan to share the recipe for corn dog muffins with you tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday so stay tuned!

You can check out more menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!




No comments:

Post a Comment