Monday, January 18, 2010

Eating from the Pantry Challenge - This Week's Menu

Eating from the pantry (and freezer and fridge) this week is making menu planning even more important! Here's what I've got so far:

Breakfast:
Cereal, oatmeal, cream of wheat, toast, breakfast bars

Lunche:
Spaghettios, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Egg Salad Sandwiches, Egg Burritos
Sides: Cheesesticks, crackers, yogurt, oranges, applesauce, granola bars

Dinner:
Monday - Tuna Casserole (modifying my current recipe...I'll let you know how it goes!), Salad
Tuesday - Campbell's Soup and biscuits
Wednesday - Perogies and bacon
Thursday - Bean Burritos and Mexican Rice
Friday - Burgers and Baked Beans
Saturday - Most likely eating out, as we typically go to church Saturday evening

Dessert:
Brownies, chocolate pie

I'm looking forward to this challenge! It'll be great to clean out my pantry, fridge and freezer...and then give them all a deep clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment