Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals

Okay, so I am one of those people that needs to write things down in order to get them done. As everyone knows, it is the time of year that people start thinking about their resolutions or goals for the next year. Here are a few of mine:

1. Blog more often. Heehee. :)
2. Find more creative ways to cut my family's expenses and/or bring in new income.
3. Save for Bahamas trip 2011!! (Just a working title, actual destination tbd.)
4. Have more fun as a family.
5. Do a better job of cooking/baking healthy food that my family will eat. (With a 3-year-old that would be happy to live off of cheese sandwiches and oatmeal, this one could prove to be my biggest challenge!)

I think 5 goals should be enough to keep me busy. Of course there are always the obvious ones, ie. eat better, exercise more, etc., etc,....but those are just a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment