Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 7

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Ours was busy...we're painting our entryway/stairway, so we spent some time on that. I had the lovely job of removing a nasty wallpaper border. Ugh. Wallpaper should be banned. Here's the plan for this week:

Monday - Cheeseburgers, Fries

Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Pizza. I use this recipe for the crust, and add chicken, mushrooms, red onions and red peppers. Since it's still so cold (bummer!!), I won't be grilling it, but just using the oven.

Wednesday - Pasta Fagioli Soup

Thursday - Undecided...hubby is taking the day off, and we are planning to go to the Children's Museum. L has parent/teacher conferences and Kindergarten readiness testing....so...hopefully, leftovers?

Friday - Out

Saturday - Chili...might try this recipes posted by my cousin on her blog.

Sunday - Couples Group, so something to share.

I should mention that I finally worked up the courage to make English Muffins last week and they turned out!!! My wonderful husband thinks they actually taste better than store bought. They are definitely cheaper!! I plan to make some again next week and will take pictures then. Baking plan for this week is granola bars!

Check out more Menu Plan ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment