Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Busy-ness

Another busy week ahead in our house. L started swimming lessons this morning...well, sort of. We had a thunderstorm, so they had a "safety day" instead. Probably a good thing, as she screamed when it came time for her to go with her class. She seems excited to go back tomorrow, so hopefully having a day to get used to being away from me will help and she will be able to actually get into the water tomorrow!!

I'll try to post as many deals as possible even through my crazy schedule. My fridge, freezer and pantry are so full that I most likely won't be doing a lot of shopping myself. However, I drive by Target, Dominicks, Meijer & Walmart everyday on my way too and from lessons, so I may not be able to resist stopping if I see a great deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment