Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days...my sister and her husband were in town for a few days, and I've spent the rest of the week trying to rest and catch up!

A few things of interest:

KMart is doing double coupons this week (through tomorrow) at some stores. I know for a fact that the store near me in Montgomery, IL is participating. Got some great deals today on Crest Kids Toothpaste ($0.39 after $1/1 P&G 9/27, doubled) and Starbucks Frappuccino ($0.39 for the larger bottle, had 2 $1/1 coupons from online). Definetly worth checking out!!

I got some great coupons and offers this week from Enfamil because I signed up for the Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Assurance Program. So far I have received a $5 off coupon and a form for a $10 rebate when I purchase a can of nutramigen. This stuff is EXPENSIVE ($21/can that lasts about 3 days), so this helps a lot! My son is on this formula because of a milk protein allergy, so if you know anyone that uses the same formula that could benefit from this, please let them know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment