Thursday, September 17, 2009

Papa Johns

Well, this technically probably doesn't count as "saving money", but it's a good deal, so I'm posting it anyways! After a crazy busy day that involved my one-month-old getting a shot, I got home at 5:30, and didn't feel like cooking. So, when my husband came home we decided to order pizza. I had seen a commercial for Papa Johns the other day, and wanted to try their cinnapie. Turns out if you buy a medium two-topping pizza for $11.99, the cinnapie is free, which is not a bad deal to start. But when we went to order online, we found that since we were signing up for the first time, we also got a medium cheese pizza for free! So, that meant that we got 3 pizzas for $11.99! Not bad if you ask me, as it will feed us multiple meals. We were able to use a rebate check that I found in my shred pile last week to pay for it as well, so it didn't even count towards our monthly dining out budget. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment