Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meal Plan

I have always found it extremely helpful to make up a meal plan before I do my grocery shopping for the week. I find that it cuts down on unnecessary trips to the store, and enables me to either cook with what I have on hand or what happens to be on sale. Here's our menu for this week:

Monday
Mini-Meatloaves and Mac & Cheese

Tuesday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (mom was at a party, dad cooked!)

Wednesday
Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn & Cranberries (turkey breast in on sale at Meijer for $1.29/lb)

Thursday
Enchilladas (using leftover turkey from Wednesday)

Friday
Tuna Helper

Saturday
Out (church)

Hoping to make it to Meijer today to stock up on brown n serve sausage that is on sale 10/$10 and english muffins that are also 10/$10. This sale ends today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment