Monday, May 10, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 5/10/10

Hope you all had a nice weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day! I've been battling a cold since Thursday, and L woke up yesterday with one as well...so we tried to keep the weekend fairly uneventful. Here's my meal plan for this week:

Monday - Spaghetti & Meatsauce, Green Beans, Chocolate Butterhorns

Tuesday - Corn Dog Mini-Muffins (never made these before, but L LOVES corn dogs, so I'm hoping for a winner!), Chips, Grapes

Wednesday - Peanut Noodles (didn't get made last week!)

Thursday - Mini Meatloaves, Green Bean Casserole

Friday - Chicken Tetrazzini (from the freezer), Corn

Saturday - Out (church)

Sunday - I've been trying to have a "Sabbath" on Sundays, so haven't been cooking. I'll either make something on Saturday and have leftovers or we'll throw something together last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment